- Anthony Bourdain, Empathy, and the Coming Cultural Revolution
- Interview: How I work
- Stop Saying "Woo-Woo" and "Hippie-Dippie"
- Transformative Social Work Education: The Time is Now.
- An Inquiry into 21st Century Yoga
- Ten Lessons from a First Year Yoga Teacher
- Occupy Your Heart
- Fall Down Seven Times, Get up Eight
- Occupation Yoga: The Beginning
- Securitization, Racial Cleansing, and Disaster Capitalism: Neoliberal Disaster Governance in the U.S. Gulf Coast and Haiti
- Decolonising Disaster Social Work: Environmental Justice and Community Participation
- Participation and other Ethical Considerations in Participatory Action Research in Post-Earthquake Rural Haiti
- A Critical Discourse Analysis of Haiti Earthquake Recovery in New York Times articles: Implications for Social Work Disaster Policies, Practices and Education
- Discourses of post-Katrina reconstruction: A frame analysis
- Neoliberalism, INGO practices and sustainable disaster recovery: A post-Katrina case study.
- Community Revitalization in Post-Katrina New Orleans: A Critical Analysis of Social Capital in an African American Neighborhood
- Economic survival strategies and food insecurity: The case of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Spirituality and Faith-Based Interventions: Pathways to Disaster Resilience for African American Hurricane Katrina Survivors
- Community organizing for post-disaster social development: Locating social work.
Poverty, Violence, and Community Organizing
- Building Bridges to Safety and Justice: Stories of Survival and Resistance
- Deconstructing Neoliberal community development approaches and a case for the Solidarity Economy
- Moving Beyond the Professional Response to Gender Based Violence: Community Organizing with Women Survivors
- The capabilities approach and violence against women: Implications for social development
- The complexities of the religious response to domestic violence: Implications for faith-based initiatives
- Economic well-being and intimate partner violence: New findings about the informal economy
- Spirituality: A source of resilience for women of color receiving welfare.
- A multi-level approach to cultural competence: A study of the community response to underserved domestic violence victims.